The practice is committed to providing service of the highest possible standards.
- Always putting the patient first, ensuring services that are provided are of the highest standards, meeting national and local standards
- The right of the patient to express preference of practitioner
- Patient information is to be treated with strict confidentiality by all who have access to it
- Providing more emphasis on health promotion and prevention of illness
- All staff are encouraged to do further training to maximise the use of particular skills to improve service. Using all practice resources to the fullest
- Waiting time within the practice will be kept to a minimum
- Self- help information on minor illnesses is available
In return, the practice asks you to
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Inform the practice as soon as possible if the appointment is no longer necessary or you are unable to attend. Avoid requests for home visits unless absolutely necessary
- Avoid delays in surgery by remembering that an appointment is for one person only
- Treat our receptionists with care and courtesy and not abuse surgery properties or facilities
- Remember that you are largely responsible for your own health and it is up to you to take the advice recommended to you.