Rights and Responsibilities of Patients
- You have the right to use all the services provided by the practice
- You have the right to complain if you feel you are not receiving a satisfactory service from the practice
- You have the right to see a GP of your choice (you may not be able to see the GP of your choice immediately).
- To treat all members of staff in a reasonable and courteous manner
- To make every effort to be punctual for your appointment
- When you have been given an appointment you are responsible for keeping it or giving adequate notice of cancellation so that the appointment can be made available to someone else
- If possible please avoid contacting the practice before 10:30am unless you require an urgent appointment or home visit that day. We have several lines and the call handlers cannot always answer immediately. The call handlers deal with patients in a polite and professional manner and will answer your call as soon as possible, so please be patient
- To ring before 10:00am if you require the doctor to make a home visit
- To inform us of any changes of address or contact details
- Accompany children aged under 14 years when they are consulting a health care professional
- Ensure your family is fully immunised.